Tuesday, May 4, 2010

Lai Wah Heen


My manager once told me, Lai Wah Heen is the best Chinese Restaurant in Toronto.

I took his words for it and now it became one of my favourite Chinese Restaurants.


Food: Exceptional, I love Chinese Food.
Service: Good
Atmosphere: Traditional and Elegant
Price: $100 to $150/person
Overall:  Great food for special occasion
Dinner Time :)






Premium-grade shark’s fin braised in a double strength stock - Chinese Delicacies~


Truffle & lobster escalopes on crispy egg noodles flavored with truffle scented oil - I love the truffle taste on the
noodles.

Wok-baked Dungeness crab with salted duck egg yolk - YUMMY!!!


Stir-fried sea cucumber clams with shimiji mushrooms on a bed of vegetables (top left)

Wok-fried roulade of fresh bass, with chives & vinegar dressing (top right)


My all time favourite Chinese sweet soup...

No comments:

Post a Comment